Goodnewsforpets.com (GNFP) today announced the launch of the first of its 15th anniversary contests at Global Pet Expo under the Contests section of the goodnewsforpets website. The first contest consists of three prizes each for nine winners, a giveaway of a versatile sterling silver Heart-Paw charm, designed by Elena Kriegner exclusively for GNFP, a copy of ACVB’s Decoding Your Dog book, and a donation. To register for this contest, visit the Contest page on goodnewsforpets.
All of the GNFP anniversary contests will include donations to the local shelter or rescue group of choice for winners, reflecting the goodnewsforpets dedication for giving back to organizations that support pets in their community.
Launched in 2000, www.goodnewsforpets.com (GNFP) is a leading nationally recognized platform, curating news of interest for pet parents, and the pet industry and veterinary profession.
Pet lovers can celebrate their heartfelt love for their four-legged friends through the Iams Love Tails contest, which kicked off on Valentine’s Day. Iams will search for real stories from pet owners about the unique bond they share with their dogs and cats. And, the winning two and four-legged “family” will star in Iams next national advertisement! Consumers can log on to the Iams Facebook page through March 3 of this year, and follow the easy steps to enter the contest.
Building off the highly successful Keep Love Strong advertising campaign unveiled in November of last year, which features heart-warming ads inspired by real stories, this contest is designed to find the very best Love Tails featuring the special connections people share with their animals.
Iams Love Tails Contest Details
• Submit your story from Feb. 14 through March 3 by visiting the Iams Facebook page and following the easy steps. www.facebook.com/Iams
• Share a photo and tell us in 500 characters or less about the unique relationship you have with your dog or cat and how Iams helps you show your love.
• Once the submission phase is over, Iams will select 50 stories (25 dog and 25 cat) as semi-finalists.
• From the semi-finalist Love Tails, Iams will select 10 finalists (5 dog and 5 cat) and each will win a cash prize and free Iams food for a year.
• In April, Iams will ask its Facebook fans to choose their favorite Love Tail from the group of finalists and one grand prize winner will be selected.
Join CFA in the Vote for the Cat! Hasbro, the maker of the board game, Monopoly, is holding a Facebook contest to eliminate one of the eight current tokens which identify the players and to introduce a new token. And, one of the proposed tokens is a CAT!
With approximately 86.4 million owned cats in the United States, the world’s largest registry of pedigreed cats encourages you to cast your vote so that the most popular animal in the U.S. can be included in the game of Monopoly! Facebook fans have until February 5 to vote on which piece to eliminate and which one to add. Cast your Vote Today!